Author Topic: Whiny little ass!  (Read 338 times)

cardoc

• Crew Chief
    • View Profile
Whiny little ass!
« on: August 24, 2014, 10:19:32 AM »
Per Jayski,
Rogers, Kyle Busch Have Meeting After Race: #18-Kyle Busch came into the weekend with hopes of adding to his 16 career Bristol win total and perhaps sweeping the three-race weekend. But he left Saturday night with serious questions about the cohesiveness of the #18 Sprint Cup team. Busch was involved in an early accident and also endured a pit road speeding penalty to erase any hopes of winning the main event. But things went from bad to worse for Busch, who angrily left his car on pit road when he exited the race with a handful of laps remaining despite crew chief Dave Rogers instructing him to do otherwise. "Park it behind the truck and take your whiny little ass to the bus," Rogers said over the team radio. Busch's frustration is understandable given the circumstances that came his way, but the behavior should raise more than a few concerns about the team's ability to compete for a title. Simply said, Busch and Rogers need to find a way to harness the emotional outbursts before they can be seriously considered championship material.(in part from Motor Racing Network)(8-24-2014)

Some things never change

Racing Rocks

• Driver
  • Rail Roads Move America
    • View Profile
Re: Whiny little ass!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 02:35:19 PM »
I can understand a drivers frustration when things are not going their way. But in this level of competition, this is unacceptable behavior from a driver. They just resigned Kyle to a new contract and to me this is not a good start.

Signholder

• Administrator
  • Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 02:59:01 PM »
He definitely needs an attitude adjustment. >:(
Where's Jimmy Spencer when you need him. :o
Heeeer's yur sign!!!

Checkers 88

• Administrator
  • Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 01:35:47 PM »
So, I want to know others opinion. Last nights race (Atlanta,) Kyle took out Tony Stewart and Martin Truex Jr. Word has it he took out Truex Jr. to change the outcome of the race for Hamlin and Kenseth. Of course he already knew his night was shot. If Kenseth could gain a win, he would have a for sure spot in the the chase. Which would help Gibbs. So, I'm sure Asshats fan will disagree with me. But, I can't help believe that this was a possibility.

Racing Rocks

• Driver
  • Rail Roads Move America
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 06:55:06 PM »
I'm not sure why he washed up the track. But to me it looked more like he just had no handle on the car or his presence on the track. Block head move ? Yep with out a doubt !