Author Topic: What's the Weather Like ??  (Read 43415 times)

WSF

• Driver
  • 2013 Yahoo Fantasy Racing Champion!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: What's the Weather Like ??
« Reply #280 on: November 25, 2011, 06:49:17 PM »
All we had on turkey day was pouring ass rain and it was windy as hell.
Today the sun is out and its 49, i can't explain this crazy
weather year.  ::)
The Seattle Seahawks are SuperBowl Champions!!!!!

Racing Rocks

• Driver
  • Rail Roads Move America
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 26, 2011, 10:00:34 AM »
We were lucky on Thanks Giving day.... The sun was out and we got into the high 50's ............ Yesterday was in the mid 60's.... And today it's going to be the same.... We never get weather like this normally.. I better take advantage of this shit and ride my dirt bike today in the woods and fish tomorrow..  All of my yard work is done so I don't have to feel guilty about slacking off.....  ;D

WSF

• Driver
  • 2013 Yahoo Fantasy Racing Champion!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 28, 2011, 02:36:42 AM »
We were lucky on Thanks Giving day.... The sun was out and we got into the high 50's ............ Yesterday was in the mid 60's.... And today it's going to be the same.... We never get weather like this normally.. I better take advantage of this shit and ride my dirt bike today in the woods and fish tomorrow..  All of my yard work is done so I don't have to feel guilty about slacking off.....  ;D
I say go for it! You never know what mother nature is going to hit you with next.
The Seattle Seahawks are SuperBowl Champions!!!!!

Racing Rocks

• Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 28, 2011, 06:44:31 PM »
I say go for it! You never know what mother nature is going to hit you with next.

Yep December is right around the corner..... ::)And that usually means a snow shovel and a plow is in my near future.... ::)

Racing Rocks

• Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 04, 2011, 08:43:09 AM »
It's a bit cloudy right now........ But it's supposed to be sunny and in the high 50's today... I think a quick scoot in the woods on my dirt bike is what the doctor ordered....  Then a hike with my kids will complete the day... ;D

Racing Rocks

• Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: December 09, 2011, 08:57:56 PM »
Not to bad for this time of year.. 40's and 50's will work for me...

robbybee

• Driver
  • Rustin in Tustin, indeed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: December 10, 2011, 12:38:45 AM »
We have been in the mid to upper 60s during the day and down below 35 at night here in OC. The full moon is out and the skies are clear. It is crisp, clean and fabulous!
SPIT!

Racing Rocks

• Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: December 10, 2011, 06:26:48 PM »
Yep Robby that's the ticket----------- If we could have that weather every fall and winter I'd stay here for ever.. But that aint the case here in Jersey....... Winter sucks here.

robbybee

• Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: December 10, 2011, 10:27:03 PM »
I was up really early this morning and saw the Lunar Eclipse. There was not a cloud in the sky and it was probably 38 degrees or less. There was frost on the lawns and the rooftops. It was freaking fantabulous!!!
SPIT!

Racing Rocks

• Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: December 11, 2011, 05:40:31 PM »
I woke up this morning and it was 25 and COLD.... But it warmed up to 38 with a lot of sun... My brother and I rode our dirt bikes in the woods for a few great hours this afternoon... There ain't anything like it to me when I can do stuff like this... That just kicks ass to ride fast in the woods on a cool day... Just wish I could ride every day....

Racing Rocks

• Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: December 17, 2011, 08:32:54 AM »
It was windy as hell yesterday... It made the temps feel way colder than the 45 it was.... I'm going to Montreal on Monday and it looks like it's gonna be an ice box up there for the week................

robbybee

• Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: December 17, 2011, 04:10:18 PM »
We in SoCal are used to the winds that come in late Autumn. But the winds that we have had over the past couple of weeks have been extreme!

Hurricane-level off-shore winds, toppling trees and power poles, knocking over big rigs on freeways and wreaking havoc on X-MAS decorations throughout the Southland (including mine).

Plus, it's been butt cold (by SoCal standards anyway) ;-}
SPIT!

Racing Rocks

• Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: December 17, 2011, 05:25:33 PM »
You guys are normally pretty warm this time of year I guess Robby ??   And high winds with cold weather must be totally effed up for you... We have such crazy weather here that nothing seems to surprise me any more........ 4 years and change to retire and I'll find a decent place to retire... I'll be 56 then and I want a place to ride my dirt bike and a place to stay semi warm in the winter but not boiling in the summer...

Racing Rocks

• Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: December 21, 2011, 04:45:51 PM »
I`m in Montreal Canada on business right now and it is cold and rainy..... It is freezing on the roads.... I guess I`ll just have to stay in my hotel room and have a few beers...  ;D

robbybee

• Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: December 21, 2011, 07:34:22 PM »
I`m in Montreal Canada on business right now and it is cold and rainy..... It is freezing on the roads.... I guess I`ll just have to stay in my hotel room and have a few beers...  ;D

...and order a few PPV movies, right???! ;-}

We are expecting some more off-shore winds but much less forceful. It is forcast to be in the mid to upper 70s thru the weekend, which means that all of the chillens who got new bikes from Santa will be able to ride them on X-MAS Day!
SPIT!

Racing Rocks

• Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: December 22, 2011, 05:46:33 PM »
Naa Robby I settled for a few beers.. I was way to tired to watch any movies..... We had a pretty nasty ice storm up there.. I flew home today and was happy as hell to have some temps in the mid 60's...  I'll take that any day..

Racing Rocks

• Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 02, 2012, 01:38:55 AM »
Wow......... I know the weather won't last but we were in the mid 50's the last few days ..... Next week we are supposed to get into the 20's..  A bunch of my friends and I made sure we rode our dirt bikes in the woods the last two days.. We don't get weather like this normally...   

robbybee

• Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 02, 2012, 08:07:00 PM »
If any of you watched the Rose Parade or the Rose Bowl Game, you know about our fabulius January 2nd.

I think that for every hour of Rose Parade coverage, there should be 10 minutes devoted to earthquake reports. As many as 10,000 people per year have moved to SoCal after watching the parade on TV - and they need to be reminded that it's not ALL good!
SPIT!

Racing Rocks

• Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 03, 2012, 02:30:42 PM »
BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Just like that it got cold here........ At 4:00 am it was 25 here..... :o

CodeBlueEMT

• Crew Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 03, 2012, 05:40:32 PM »
 New Year's Day I went to a pig pickin' and it almost 70 degrees outside. Today, our high was about 37 degrees with the wind howling to make it feels 10 degrees colder. I'm wearing my Polartec lightweight long underwear. I refuse to be cold.