Author Topic: Updated. Accepting offers. Thousands of Nascar items for sale.  (Read 1588 times)

8jrfan88

• Gas Man
    • View Profile
Update: If anyone would be interested in making any offers, I would consider all reasonable offers. The quickest way to get me is to email me at checkeredflagnascar@gmail.com.
Thanks. Pat

Previous post:

I have over 30 drivers and thousands of items. I have available 1:24 and 1:64 Scale diecast cars, stadium seat cushions, caps, visors and more. The years of the cars range mostly from 2000-2006, many are limited editions with the majority having a very low production. Many are rare and/or hard to find. All items are new, never been used or displayed, and all cars are mint condition & come in their original boxes unless indicated otherwise in the description on Photobucket. I have collected multiples of most of my diecast that were never opened. All items come from a smoke-free house.

Items and prices can be seen on photobucket.com/checkeredflagnascar

I have been a huge Nascar fan my entire life. It is extremely difficult for me and I am saddened to have to part with my Nascar collection, but I need the money to reverse the foreclosure on my house. The bank filed for foreclosure solely because of my husband’s death, despite the fact that the payments were not behind. My husband’s sudden death has been difficult enough for me. This is the house that we picked out together and I also paid the mortgage on. As a Nascar fan, you know how difficult it is to be forced to give up your prized collection. I have less than 2 months now to come up with a lot of money or I lose my house.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 01:57:28 PM by 8jrfan88 »

CabHearts88

• Crew Chief
    • View Profile
Wow, Sorry to hear that JrFan. I hope things will get better for you. I know I will check it out.

8jrfan88

• Gas Man
    • View Profile
thanks. anything helps.

Pat