Author Topic: Bristol, Tn. camping  (Read 9743 times)

Pridalk09

• Gas Man
    • View Profile
    • Interesting site.
Bristol Tn camping
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2009, 02:25:01 PM »
And held him off for the rest of the race, althouggh it was a close one. Was one of the most exciting races I have seen in a long time. Great job Kyle.

oneshineylady

• Driver
    • View Profile
    • Msn Spaces(the blogs are funnier anyway)
Re: Bristol, Tn. camping
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2009, 08:44:08 PM »
Im so tryin to get my butt to the spring race....kinda wanna hold of for the fall though....I really want to see the night race and the pics I've seen of the track outside all lit up, I have to see in person! Have to plan and decide now though....its a 15 hour drive to and from my canucky abode
 :-\
Everyone has to believe in something....I believe I'll have another drink. GO KINKOS!

CabHearts88

• Crew Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2010, 08:56:09 PM »
This is the Craziest thing Ever. We just Scored Tickets to Bristol. Don't ask how. Got Ford Fan Fair Friday, Nationwide, & Sprint Cup Tickets. I am so excited, I'm about to PMS!!!!!

I need to know where to stay, Camp, Hotel, I dont care, I will Sleep in my car too. Ugh!! If I stay in my car where do I take a shower? OMG, I've never Ever done this before. LOL

WSF

• Driver
  • 2013 Yahoo Fantasy Racing Champion!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2010, 01:39:19 AM »
Congrats Cab, thats great. It would be so cool to go to this race. Have fun.  :)
The Seattle Seahawks are SuperBowl Champions!!!!!

CabHearts88

• Crew Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2010, 12:56:29 AM »
I picked up my tickets today. It is so cool. And.... I have a friend who is gonna let me stay at her house. She lives 1/2 mile from the track. I'm really getting excited.

oneshineylady

• Driver
    • View Profile
    • Msn Spaces(the blogs are funnier anyway)
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2010, 08:14:35 PM »
I'm still tryin!!!! :'(
Everyone has to believe in something....I believe I'll have another drink. GO KINKOS!

CabHearts88

• Crew Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2010, 02:00:28 PM »
Let me know if anyone is going so we can meet up. I'm gonna be there Thursday evening and Leaving Monday.

Harv11

• Gas Man
    • View Profile
    • Harvey Racing photos
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2010, 08:38:22 PM »
i`ll be going to the fall race again this year !!!!!last year was my first,, what a trip!!!!!we stayed at a apartment about 3 miles east of the track,that worked out great also, but a 1/2 mile away WOW that will be very nice...........have fun !!!!!!!!! Bob

CabHearts88

• Crew Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2010, 09:41:05 PM »
Still seeking friends who are going to this race. I'm leaving Wednesday and wont have internet at all. So PM me your number if your going and want to meet up.