Author Topic: Harlequin Romance NASCAR style  (Read 6807 times)

#1Jimmiefan

• Driver
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re: Harlequin Romance NASCAR style
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2007, 01:58:35 AM »
My interest is piqued! I don't think drafting is at all an issue in Phoenix, it's a short track so drafting doesn't really do a damn thing. Correct me if I am wrong but I think I am right on this one. lol

Signholder

• Administrator
  • Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2007, 06:09:49 PM »
My interest is piqued! I don't think drafting is at all an issue in Phoenix, it's a short track so drafting doesn't really do a damn thing. Correct me if I am wrong but I think I am right on this one. lol

Alright #1Jimmiefan,
If your to critical on the racing stuff, you'll ruin the mood of what the book is supposed to be for and us guys won't benefit from the non racing stuff. ;)
Heeeer's yur sign!!!

Texas16

• Driver
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2007, 07:00:04 PM »
If I ever see Signholder reading one of these books, I'll be sure to get and post a pic.
Bug-Eyed Dummy can drive.

#1Jimmiefan

• Driver
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2007, 07:03:05 PM »
If I ever see Signholder reading one of these books, I'll be sure to get and post a pic.

Please do! lol

Signholder, not being overly critical, just stating the facts. lol That being said, I am looking foward to the reads. Once I'm done if anyone is interested let me know and I will pass them on to the next in line. ;D

caboolarue

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2007, 08:15:53 PM »
OK, you twisted my arm.  See its broke now.  I will read them and then I can pass them on.  My thing is, I'll do it because you all do it.  I don't want to be left out. :D

#1Jimmiefan

• Driver
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2007, 09:29:50 PM »
LMAO!  Hell, Cab maybe I can con the ol' man into staying home with the kids and I can take a road trip to personally deliver them to you! :D

Hmmmm...that is if Coffeyville recovers from the flood ::)

caboolarue

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2007, 10:34:50 PM »
Heck yeah, you know there's a race at KSS in October. Not that I would get to go but you never know. ;)

#1Jimmiefan

• Driver
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2007, 11:32:56 PM »
Not sure I could swing that since I will be at TMS in November....would be great though!

caboolarue

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2007, 10:59:54 PM »
Hey, I'm gonna try to bring this back.  Are the books still out there?  and I'm serious we need to compile some info and get one going on ours.

#1Jimmiefan

• Driver
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2007, 12:39:07 AM »
Once I get finished with them, I'll send them your way Cab. I'll have to let you know when I am about done so I can get your address. I'll call or PM you.  As for our book, I have to get caught up on all the notes we've made...I have been a bad assistant and fallen WAY behind on that.

caboolarue

« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2007, 12:46:08 AM »
I was thinking that we should do just one chapter on this thread alone,
http://forum.nascardiac.com/index.php?topic=1412.msg24363#msg24363

But, the more I think (which is very dangerous) is we should just do a completely different book on it.